Saturday, December 25, 2010

NOT EVEN THE DISTANCE COULD RUIN THE MOMENT...

MY TWEETS FROM LAST NIGHT (12/24/2010)
Again, this is fiction!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The PHONE CONNECTION:
(R/K on the phone)

Rob:  “I locked my door.  Did you?”
Kristen:  “Honey, I’m actually alone right now.”
Rob:  “Baby, do you think the GUY in heaven was listening.”
Kristen: “Why?”
Rob:  “Because we were loud and we cussed like sailors!”
Kristen:  “We were making love, not war! That’s what the GUY wants!”
Rob: *Giggles*  “In that case, wanna go again?!?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tom: "I have a lovelife, too, you know!" *Narrows eyes at Rob & Kristen*
Rob: "Oh, hush... just hold the mistletoe above us so I can kiss my girl!" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rob: "Mom, Kristen is still sleeping!"
MamaPatz: "So why are you already up? Go back there and make me a grandchild! NOW!" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kristen to Rob: *Lifts an eyebrow* "Babe, Heineken doesn't have apple cider!" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

K: "Um, thanks, Nana! These are cute baby clothes."
NanaPattz:"You should see the crib! It's sturdy!... Rob, bring the crib here!" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PapaStew: "Kristen, sweetheart, it's 3am in London, it's okay to let go of your phone now." #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tom to Rob: "If you're going to say, 'Kristen said this or Kristen did that' I'm gonna ship you back to the U.S.!"
Rob: "Promise?" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MamaStew: "Eat your dinner."
K: "Not hungry, Mom."
Jella: "Dad must have FED Mom before he flew to London! Mom loves Daddy's skin!" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tom: "Dude, SHUT UP!"
Rob: "Well, I'm just saying. Christmas sounds like Kristen, you know." #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rob: "I hate Edward! He kisses and makes out with my girl. A lot!"
Tom: "I think you're drunk, man!" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PapaStew: "Where is Kristen?"
MamaStew: "On the phone with Rob."
PapaStew: *Sighs* "Oh, boy."
Jella: "My Daddy owns her!" #Robsten

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

R: "Baby, what are you wearing?"
K: "Your boxers, your shirt.. and your scent!"
R: *Sobs* "Why am I here when you're there?" #Robsten

1 comment:

  1. ate ofie galing mo talaga as in hehehe <3<3<3 this is just amazing :D

    ReplyDelete